- suitable for up to 6 persons on 90 m²
- including private steamroom
- tiled stove in the wood "Stube" (farmer's parlour)
- charming, cosy Tyrolean style with matured timber flooring
- smart-TV's in the living room & bedrooms
The apartment Gneis has two bedrooms each with a king sized bed and flat screen TV. On the way to the west-facing balcony is a divan, which pulls out for additional sleeping space for guests.
The heart of the apartment is the tiled stove, which forms the middle of the wooden room. Around the stove are the corner bench with dining table and a large divan to relax.
The bathroom surprises on the one hand with a hundred-year-old bench, which was converted into a washstand, and on the other with a steam cabin as a wellness highlight.
Of course, this apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, which is indeed in Tyrolean style, but with the most modern equipment.
- for up to 6 persons
2 double beds: king size
- 1 sofa bed
- 1 bathroom incl. steam room
tiled stove in the cosy, wooden "Stube"
- 1 kitchen: children's high chair, coffee machine, kitchen utensils, dishwasher, grill, electric hob & oven, microwave, fridge, herbs, toaster, kettle
1 living room
- private balcony
- underfloor heating
- parking space
Layout Apartment Gneis: