With steam room
- Including private steamroom
- Tiled stove in the wood "Stube"
- Cosy Tyrolean style with timber flooring
- State-of-the-art equipment
The apartment Gneis has two bedrooms each with a king sized bed and flat screen TV. On the way to the west-facing balcony is a divan, which pulls out for additional sleeping space for guests.
The heart of the apartment is the tiled stove, which forms the middle of the wooden room. Around the stove are the corner bench with dining table and a large divan to relax.
The bathroom surprises on the one hand with a hundred-year-old bench, which was converted into a washstand, and on the other with a steam cabin as a wellness highlight.
Of course, this apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, which is indeed in Tyrolean style, but with the most modern equipment.
- For up to 6 persons on 90 m²
2 bedrooms: each with king size bed and smart TV
- 1 sofa bed: if necessary
- 1 bathroom: with shower, two washbasins, towels, hairdryer, soap and shampoo, essentials
- Private Wellness feature: steam bath
1 dining room: with children´s high chair on request
- 1 kitchen: coffee machines (Filter and capsules), crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, dishwasher, grill, electric hob & oven, microwave, fridge, herbs, toaster, kettle, two-zone wine cooler
1 living room: with a large sofa, tiled stove and smart TV
- Private balcony
Included for you free of charge:
- Wifi in the entire area
- Game rental for free
- Bed linen (change at any time for an additional charge)
- Towels including change at any time free of charge
- Ski- or hiking boot dryer and ski storage
- Free entry to the Wolfsklamm from 01.05. till 31.10.
- Numerous offers with the Silbercard guest card
- Our guest app including travel guide for the region